Terms And Condition For Winter Is Coming
WINTER IS COMING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The ‘Winter is Coming’ Network Promotion will run between Thursday 7th and Sunday 10th September 2017.
- Mechanics: Every time a player places a minimum betting total amount of £10 (or other currency equivalent) on Wolf Cub™ he/ she will receive 1* entry ticket to the prize draw. * The same player can get a maximum of 50 prize draw tickets per day.
- Qualifying Game: Wolf Cub™.
- Draw will be held on Monday 11th September and winners will be announced by Tuesday 12th September 2017.
- Winners will be selected from across the network through a random prize draw.
- The prize draw shall only be performed once. If the winning player cannot be contacted successfully notwithstanding agency’s or the operator’s attempts, the prize award may be declared void at NetEnt’s discretion, consequent to which the prize shall not be allocated to any other participant. This shall also apply should the prize draw be void through the operator’s negligence such as allowing players from restricted territories to participate or players from operator selectively non-opted in brands of the operator(s) are included in the draw.
- The Prizes:
- 1st – £1800
- 2nd – £270
- 3rd – £243
- 4th – 500th – £13.5
- The cash prizes are worth £9,000 and will be shared amongst 500 winners.
- Any costs related to taxation shall be the Player’s responsibility.
- Each operator with winning player/s are to inform the player and pay the cash prize to the player account.
- Cash prizes will have no wagering requirements. Players can withdraw prizes immediately should they wish to do so.
- In order to calculate the minimum wagering requirements in case of non-EUR currency, NetEnt will use the minimum bet of the qualifying games regardless of currency and it’s converted at midnight at the end of the first day of the promo by the BI data warehouse.
- NetEnt will refund the cash prizes according to the values mentioned above, but converted (using the monthly average rates) into the invoicing currency normally used.