Terms And Conditions – Losses back week all slots – 10% up to £100
Terms And Condition
- This promotion is only available to valid account holders aged 18 or more.
- This promotion will be active between 19th – 25th January 2017 (GMT).
- GMT is the equivalent of ACST -9.30hrs, CET -1hr, PTZ + 8hrs.
- Only Profit and Loss (P&L) activity during the promotion period will count towards qualification for the losses back.
- Losses Back will be awarded according to net loss (real money losses) on all slot games.
- Players must have deposited £10 in the promotion period to qualify.In the event that your net P&L has accrued over £10 in losses, you will receive a boost calculated at 10% of your losses on slot games up to a maximum of £100.
- Maximum losses back amount is £100 in bonus funds.
- Standard bonus wagering requirements of 30x the bonus amount apply before bonuses or any corresponding winnings can be withdrawn.
- The maximum conversion amount from bonus funds will be capped at 4X the bonus amount awarded. Bonus funds convert automatically once wagering is complete.
- Bonus funds earned from this promotion, can only be used to play on our slot games.Wagers on Blackjack and Roulette do not contribute to the reduction of the wagering requirement of bonus balances.
- Withdrawal of funds before the wagering is complete will void all bonuses and any winnings of these attributable to the account.
- Bonuses can take up to 3 working days from the end of the promotion to be credited to your account.
- Once credited your bonus remains valid for 28 days. Should you not complete the wagering requirements in this period, remaining bonus funds will be removed from your account.
- Players are reminded that only one bonus can be active at any one time, please go to “my account” section to view your entire bonus queue.
- Management reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any competition or promotion (or the rules thereof) at any time and without prior notification.
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Management decision is final in all cases.