Terms & Conditions For Netent Promo
- The ‘New Year, New York’ network promotion will run between Monday 2nd and Sunday 8th October 2017.
- Mechanics: Every time a player places a minimum betting total amount of £10 (or other currency equivalent) across qualifying games he/she will receive 1* entry ticket to the prize draw. * The same player can get a maximum of 50 prize draw tickets per day.
- Qualifying Game: Jack and the Beanstalk™Draw will be held on Monday 9th October and winners will be announced by Tuesday 10th October 2017.
- The prize draw shall only be performed once. If the winning player cannot be contacted successfully (notwithstanding agency’s or the operator’s attempts), the prize award may be declared void at NetEnt’s discretion, consequent to which the prize shall not be allocated to any other participant. This shall also apply should the prize draw be void through the operator’s negligence such as allowing players from restricted territories to participate or players from operator selectively non-opted in brands of the operator(s) are included in the draw.
- Winners will be selected from across the network through a random prize draw.
- The Experience:Return standard flights for two people to New York Private return airport transfers 4 nights accommodation for two people at the Knickerbocker Hotel on Times Square Penthouse 760 VIP New Years Eve Couples Package:
- Open bar from 20.00-00.00
- Bottle of champagne and bottle of spirits on your table
- Seating area on the ULTRA VIP rooftop
- Open bar, buffet, bottle service at the table
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Access to The Copacabana
- Access to Supper Club
- Ice skating at the Rockefeller Centre
- 2 x Top of the Rock tickets
- Statue of Liberty cruise to see city skyline on New Years Day
- The Prize Table:
1st – Experience
2nd – £1800
3rd – £270
4th – £243
5th – 500th – £13.5
The cash prizes are worth £9000 and will be shared amongst 500 winning players.
- Any costs related to taxation shall be the player’s responsibility.
Each operator with winning player/s are to inform the player and pay the cash prize to the player account.
- Cash prizes cannot have ANY wagering requirements. Players should be able to withdraw prizes immediately should they wish to do so.
- In order to calculate the minimum wagering requirements in case of non-EUR currency, NetEnt will use the minimum bet of the qualifying games regardless of currency and its conversion rate at midnight at the end of the first day of the promo, with such conversion rate being determined by the BI data warehouse.
- NetEnt will refund the cash prizes according to the values mentioned above, but converted (using the monthly average rates) into the invoicing currency normally used