Terms and Conditions of Win Boost Thursday
New players only. 30x Wagering requirements, max conversion x4 applies. £10 Min. deposit. Slot games only. T&C's APPLY.$€£5 free bonus is only playable on Shamrock N Roll, Mayan Marvels and Candy Swap Slots, please register and validate your mobile number to receive it.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only available to valid account holders aged 18 or more.
- This promotion will be active 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th November 2016 (GMT).
- Only Profit and Loss (P&L) activity during the promotion period will count towards qualification for the win boost.
- The Boost will be awarded according to net profit (real money winnings) on all slot games.
- Players must have deposited £10 in the promotion period to qualify.
- In the event that your net P&L has accrued up to a minimum of £10 in winnings, you will receive a boost calculated at 25% of your winnings on slot games up to a maximum of £100.
- Maximum total cashback amount is £100 in bonus funds.
- Standard bonus wagering requirements of 30x the bonus amount apply before bonuses or any corresponding winnings can be withdrawn.
- The maximum conversion amount from bonus funds will be capped at 4X the bonus amount awarded. Bonus funds convert automatically once wagering is complete.
- Bonus funds earned from this promotion, can only be used to play on our slot games.
- Wagers on Blackjack and Roulette do not contribute to the reduction of the wagering requirement of bonus balances.
- Withdrawal of funds before the wagering is complete will void all bonuses and any winnings of these attributable to the account.
- Bonus and Cash prizes can take up to 72 hours to be credited to your account.
- Once credited your bonus remains valid for 28 days. Should you not complete the wagering requirements in this period, remaining bonus funds will be removed from your account.
- Players are reminded that only one bonus can be active at any one time, please go to “my account” section to view your entire bonus queue
- Management reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any competition or promotion (or the rules thereof) at any time and without prior notification.
- General Terms and Conditions apply. Management decision is final in all cases.