Terms and Conditions Wish Upon A Win Boost
New players only. 30x Wagering requirements, max conversion x4 applies. £10 Min. deposit. Slot games only. T&C's APPLY.$€£5 free bonus is only playable on Shamrock N Roll, Mayan Marvels and Candy Swap Slots, please register and validate your mobile number to receive it.
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only available to valid account holders aged 18 or more.
- This promotion will be active 8th-14th September 2016 (GMT).
- Only Profit and Loss (P&L) activity during the promotion period on slot games will count towards qualification for the Boost.
- The Boost will be awarded according to net profit (real money winnings) on all slot games.
- In the event that your net P&L has accrued a minimum of £10 in winnings, you will receive a boost calculated at 25% of your gross Profit on all slot games.
- In order to be eligible for the Win Boost promo, players must have made a minimum deposit of £10 during the promotional period.
- Maximum total bonus amount is £100.
- Standard wagering requirements of 30x the bonus amount apply before the bonus or any corresponding winnings can be withdrawn. Winnings off bonuses are capped at 4x the bonus amount.
- Bonus funds earned from this promotion, can only be used to play on our slot games.
- Withdrawal of funds before the wagering is complete will void all bonuses and any winnings of these attributable to the account.
- Only wagers made on Real Money games will contribute towards the wagering requirement. Wagers made on Play For Free games will not count towards the wagering requirement.
- Once credited your bonus remains valid for 28 days. Should you not complete the wagering requirements in this period, remaining bonus funds will be removed from your account.
- Players are reminded that only one bonus can be active at any one time.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- Management reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any competition or promotion (or the rules thereof) at any time and without prior notification.
- Management decision is final in all cases.