How To Win Blackjack Tips For Free | Modern Tips For An Iconic Game
Tips: How To Win Blackjack Games Online
One of the reasons why blackjack is still one of the most popular gambling games is because it’s possible to decrease the House Edge: This is the built-in advantage that casinos have, and the average profit they stand to make from your bet. However, for those who are able to keep track of the high playing cards that are in play, predicting which ones are left is one of the best free ways of how to win blackjack games online. Others include:
- Playing free demo games or get free signup bonus credit first
- Understanding the basic game-play & strategy
- Practicing ‘optimal betting’
- Using an online blackjack strategy chart
- Synchronizing bonuses with your strategy
As noted in the intro above, ‘card counting’ used to be one of the most favoured tricks when it came to how to consistently win at blackjack. Ironically – or naturally – blackjack’s popularity at land based casino’s has seen a dramatic decline. At the same time, online/digital versions have steadily become the rising stars. That said, online blackjack games with digital decks have made card counting ( unless playing live casino games) impossible.
Can You Win At Online Blackjack
This question thus becomes even more pertinent when asking how to win at blackjack without counting cards. However, even when that’s been taken off the table, it’s still possible to enjoy consistent wins.
Naturally, playing with free casino credit is one of the best ways to figure out how to win blackjack online. Firstly, you’re not playing with any of your own money, so you’re already coming out the winner. Secondly, if you meet the bonus wagering requirements you can keep a portion of what you win.
More importantly though, is that playing free games in demo mode, or with deposit welcome signup bonuses, allows you to learn/practice your betting strategy. You can also use this time to understand how to manage your bankroll so that you win more than you lose. Fortunately, CoinFalls only has one blackjack game, which follows European Rules, so perfecting a strategy that works for you is easily done.
Understand The Basic Game-Play & Strategy
Although the general rules of blackjack are pretty much the same, online casino games developers have created many different variations. This means that understanding how the specific game you’re playing works is really important. This will also determine the strategy you use.
Coinfalls European Blackjack was developed by Realistic Games – click here to read more on the game-play and rules. However, with a 99.59% RTP ( Return To Player), if you play smart you’ll stand a really good chance of winning big.
General ‘best-play’ practices when playing online blackjack include:
- Always Split Aces: 11 is such a high starting point that going bust can easily happen. Players who have a strategy chart on hand are advised to refer to it to see how to win blackjack in other circumstances where splitting is generally recommended
- Avoid Taking Insurance: In fact, most online ‘how to win at blackjack basic strategy’ experts advise to NEVER take out insurance. The fallacy with taking insurance is that players assume that it protects them from losing their wager if the dealer hits Blackjack. When in actual fact, it’s more like betting that the dealer hits a blackjack. And as The Law of Attraction dictates, “ Where awareness goes, energy flows!”
- Double Down: A great way to reduce the house edge and increase your chances of cashing out a real money win. The basic idea here, is that if you’re in a position of strength ( eg you’ve got a 10 and the dealer’s card is lower), you can really swing the balance of power in your favour.
- Surrender: Allows you to escape a potentially dangerous situation where neither hitting or standing are an option. Although you’ll be sacrificing half your stake, you’ll also lose less in the long term.
Practice Optimal Betting
This helps you to better understand how to consistently win at blackjack because you have to consider your bank roll and factor in how much you’re willing to lose. Experts advise that your betting unit should be 1/1000 of your bankroll.
So if for example, you’re betting an average of £10 per hand, and you generally play 32 rounds, then the cash you’re willing to could be as much as £320! So start with small betting units and raise/lower them according to your wins/losses.
Use An Online Blackjack Strategy Chart
These strategy charts/cards can be very helpful for making the right decision in any situation. Each different variation of online blackjack will have a different strategy card, and they show how to play against any dealer’s face-up card according to the hand you’re holding.
NOTE: The above image is only a SAMPLE and not a representation of actual bets players can make playing Blackjack at CoinFalls Casino
Unfortunately, one was not provided for the Realistic Game’s variation. However player’s are free to find their own sample such as the one shown above.
Take a look at our ‘How to Win Slots’ page and see how best to capitalize on free bonus offers.
Is Online Blackjack Fair?
Most assuredly so! Not only is the Coinfalls Online Casino Blackjack game played with 6 decks, but the cards are electronically shifted after every round. UK Gambling Commissioner regulations and legislation also require gaming software to be audited and examined on a regular basis. This ensures that they remain tamper-free.
With all this food for thought, it’s a good thing you get a choice of free welcome bonuses and demo mode games to help you digest it all. So have fun exploring all these ‘ how to win blackjack’ tips and suggestions, and please remember to gamble responsibly.